Work With Us
Welcome to American Councils for International Education. We look forward to learning more about you.
By working with us, you are joining a community of passionate global staff and 94,000 alumni working in nearly every field and country around the world. In 2013, the Nonprofit Times ranked us one of the top 50 nonprofits to work for in the entire United States. Today, we're still a great place to work. (Though we're biased, we admit.)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Major health coverage - choice of three plans
- Dental/vision coverage
- Paid leave - sick, vacation, bereavement, parental leave
- Professional development
- 7 percent contribution to a retirement plan after two years of service
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- On-site fitness center
- Pre-tax transportation deduction
American Councils welcomes applications for current vacancies and for potential future employment. We gratefully receive many applications for our positions, providing us with a large and diverse pool of candidates. Regrettably, we are unable to communicate personally with applicants concerning the status of their applications and/or the review process. Individuals identified as suitable for a particular position vacancy will be contacted by the Human Resources department.