Welcome to American Councils for International Education. We look forward to learning more about you.
We welcome applications for current position vacancies. American Councils is grateful to receive many applications for our positions, providing us with a large and diverse pool of candidates.
Regrettably, we are unable to communicate personally with applicants concerning the status of their applications and/or the review process. The Human Resources Department will contact individuals identified as suitable for a particular position vacancy.
- Academic Consultant, Arabic Overseas Flagship Program- Washington, D.C
- Managing Director, Program and Business Development- Washington, D.C
- Participant Recruiter, Secondary School Programs-Europe, Eurasia, and Senegal
- Program Assistant, Critical Language Scholarship Program- Washington, D.C
- Program Assistant, Secondary Schools Program Administration- Washington, D.C
- Program Associate, Enhancement Programs- Washington, D.C
- Program Officer, Critical Language Scholarship Program- Washington, D.C
- Resident Director, Turkish Overseas Flagship Program-Azerbaijan
- Resident Director, Eurasian Regional Language Program-Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Resident Director, RLASP, AC Study Abroad Programs- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Temporary Program Assistant(Placement),Operations and Administration, International Student Support- Washington, D.C
- Unpaid Intern, Development Department- Washington, DC
- YES Programs Local Coordinator, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Equal Employment Opportunity
American Councils is committed to taking affirmative steps to enhance employment opportunities for minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities, and strives to ensure that meaningful employment and promotional opportunities are maintained for everyone. American Councils' commitment to equal employment opportunity is based not only on federal requirements but also on a longstanding commitment to maintaining a diverse workforce reflective of the communities in which we operate.
American Councils for International Education
1828 L Street NW
Washington, DC 20036