Welcome to American Councils for International Education. We look forward to learning more about you.
American Councils is an international nonprofit based in Washington, DC with offices throughout the world. We welcome applications for current position vacancies. We are grateful to receive many applications for our positions, providing us with a large and diverse pool of candidates.
Regrettably, we are unable to communicate personally with applicants concerning the status of their applications and/or the review process. The Human Resources Department will contact individuals identified as suitable for a particular position vacancy.
- Administrative Specialist, Program and Business Development- Washington, DC
- Airport Assistant, Secondary Schools Program Administration- Washington, DC
- Data Entry Specialist
- Development Manager, Program and Business Development- Washington, DC
- English Language Coordinator, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Moroccan Academic Coordinator *Consultant* AOF Capstone Program- Meknes, Morocco
- Network Administrator, Information Technology Department- Washington, DC
- Program Manager, Operations and Administration, International Student Support- Washington, DC
- Program Manager, English-Speaking Nation Program- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Program Officer/Coordinator, National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y), Placement- Washington, DC
- Selection Process Assistant- Washington, DC
- Technical Support Specialist, Information Technology Department- Washington, DC
- Temporary Alumni and Advisor Outreach Specialist, Critical Language Scholarship Program-Washington, DC
- Turkmenistan Higher Education (THE) Prep4Success Program Director- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Unpaid Fall Intern, Teacher Programs- Washington, DC
Equal Employment Opportunity
American Councils is committed to taking affirmative steps to enhance employment opportunities for minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities, and strives to ensure that meaningful employment and promotional opportunities are maintained for everyone. American Councils' commitment to equal employment opportunity is based not only on federal requirements but also on a longstanding commitment to maintaining a diverse workforce reflective of the communities in which we operate.