Welcome to American Councils for International Education. We look forward to learning more about you.
We welcome applications for current position vacancies. American Councils is grateful to receive many applications for our positions, providing us with a large and diverse pool of candidates.
Regrettably, we are unable to communicate personally with applicants concerning the status of their applications and/or the review process. The Human Resources Department will contact individuals identified as suitable for a particular position vacancy.
- Academic Consultant, Arabic Overseas Flagship Program- Washington, D.C
- Airport Assistant, Secondary Schools Program Administration- Washington, D.C
- Alumni Coordinator, Critical Language Scholarship Program- Washington, D.C
- Administrative Assistant, Office of the President- Washington, D.C
- Country Director, Turkmenistan
- Country Representative- Athens, Greece
- Data Entry Specialist, Data Hub- Washington, D.C
- Data and Reporting Officer, Critical Language Scholarship Program- Washington, D.C
- Fall/Winter Internship, Critical Language Scholarship Program-Washington, D.C
- Office and Program Administrator-Uzbekistan
- ONLINE Screening Panelist
- Paid Intern, Human Resources Department- Washington, D.C
- Program Assistant, Field Operations and Program- Washington, D.C
- Program Associate, Operations and Administration, International Student Support- Washington, D.C
- Program Coordinator- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Program Officer, Assessment Development- Washington, D.C
- Program Officer, Critical Language Scholarship Program- Washington, D.C
- Program Officer, Enrichment National Security Language Initiative - Youth- Washington, D.C
- Temporary Administrative Assistant (NSLI-Y)- Washington, D.C
Equal Employment Opportunity
American Councils is committed to taking affirmative steps to enhance employment opportunities for minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities, and strives to ensure that meaningful employment and promotional opportunities are maintained for everyone. American Councils' commitment to equal employment opportunity is based not only on federal requirements but also on a longstanding commitment to maintaining a diverse workforce reflective of the communities in which we operate.
American Councils for International Education
1828 L Street NW
Washington, DC 20036