Program Support & Logistics
Program Support & Logistics in Russia, Eurasia & the Balkans
Need support with international programs?
Let American Councils handle all your overseas logistical needs in Russia, Eurasia, and the Balkans. Inexpensive and guaranteed.
- International and local travel arrangements
- Visa support
- Recruitment and selection of students and participants
- Grant disbursement
- Payment of honoraria and stipends
- Travel assistance
- Health insurance
- Individualized pre-departure orientations
- Hotel reservations
- Application processing
- Selection services, interviewing, and testing
- Contacts with educational professionals at all levels
- Other needs? Just ask.
Why Use American Councils?
- Permanent presence in the former Soviet Union since 1976. Nobody knows how to get things done in Eurasia better than American Councils.
- Over 35 offices worldwide staffed by U.S. and local nationals.
- 24-hour emergency phone line.
- Staff fluent in local languages and English.
- Well connected with educational stakeholders at all levels: teachers, professors, university rectors, deans, teacher trainers, scholars, and ministry of education officials.
- In-house travel agents work with all major airlines and charter companies serving Eurasia and the Balkans.
- Headquarters in U.S. for immediate responses.
If you or your group is considering travel to Eurasia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the services American Councils provides.
Services in some areas of Eurasia may be limited due to host-country regulations, travel restrictions, or other concerns in the region. Interested scholars should contact American Councils directly to learn about services for their specific destinations.